Northeast Alabama Postal Federal Credit Union collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* Information we receive from you on member applications or other forms.
* Information about your transactions with us or other.
* Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (assuming applicable.
* Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms. This may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
* Notheast Alabama Postal Federal Credit Union restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal Regulation to guard your nonpublic, personal information.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW.
IF YOU DECIDE TO TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, WE WILL NOT SHARE INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED OR REQUIRED BY LAW.
IF, AFTER READING THIS NOTICE YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
LOCAL - 237-4259 OR
TOLL FREE - 1-877-775-4259